There are many beaches across the surf soaked contours of the globe but there are some that take the cake when it comes to being exceptional from a fun based perspective. Bondi beach ranks as one of the greatest in the world.
For those of you that are unaware of the beach in question, Bondi beach is one of the most popular and eminently famous of beaches that are located in the region of Australia. It is also the most visited of all beaches in Australia. In fact, the popularity of this beach is such that it transcends the geographical boundaries of its indigenous region and extends to encapsulate the entire world. This beach holds the distinction of being featured in more movies, TV shows and postcards than any other beach in Australia.
Bondi beach receives hundreds of thousands of visitors each year. People from every nuance and sector of life, be it social, economic, rhetorical or any other come to the beach to take in its glory and scenic goodness each year. There is an influx of people that come to this one-kilometer-long beach to engage in a myriad of activities. There’s walking, jogging, and plain lounging in the sun when you choose to come to Bondi. Plus, there are a large number of events and activities that take place all year long. There are community art shows, to the more drastic and adrenaline filled competitions of surfing to name a few of these activities. Bondi Beach is without a doubt one of the busiest beaches in Australia and said potential of the beach can be ascribed to its proximity to the city of Sydney.
Bondi beach is an amazing place to be. It is a place where you can engage in a number of intensely ecstatic and enjoyable activities. For those of you curious about as to some of what the beach has to offer, read on:
- Are you a Fitness nut? Well then this is the spot for you if you covet to exercise in an area that is beautiful and startlingly scenic while you get rid of those extra calories.
- Surfing and swimming in the sea are one of the most prolific of attractions when it comes to Bondi Beach.
- Take the scenic Coastal Walk if you want to discover other more subtly located beaches lie Tamarama, Bronte and Coogee.
- Take to the main street located along the beachfront. It’s called the Campbell Parade and is comprised of excellent Surfing paraphernalia shops, fashionable accessories and attire shops as well as bars and cafes to fulfill your shopping needs in style.
- Bondi Beach is host to numerous international and local events like the Festival of the Winds Kite Flying festival, Surf Fun Run and so on. These events are held all year long and there is no reason for you to not get in on the fun as well.